TLS 1.2 etc
Russell Coker via luv-main
2018-09-03 13:07:14 UTC
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Skype-for-Business-Blog/Preparing-for-TLS-1-0-1-1-Deprecation-O365-Skype-for-Business/ba-p/222247

https://lists.luv.asn.au/pipermail/luv-main/2016-February/008977.html

As part of my work I received the above announcement from MS about dropping
support for TLS versions below 1.2. This was the topic of some discussion
here in 2016.

https://mozilla.github.io/server-side-tls/ssl-config-generator/

Inspired by the MS announcement I went to the above site and generated the
most secure configuration for "modern" systems.
--
My Main Blog http://etbe.coker.com.au/
My Documents Blog http://doc.coker.com.au/
Rory Geoghegan via luv-main
2018-09-03 13:15:14 UTC
At work we've just installed video conferencing equipment for use with Skype 4 business as part of an O365 migration and guess what! It doesn't use TLS1.2! So, the new equipment doesn't work at all.

Thanks for the article Russell, I'll be sharing this with my team at work.